Kristen B. Caldwell
Who : Kristen B. Caldwell Kristen is a partner with Business Value Group and is an energetic, flexible, quick-study who has spent over twenty-five years working with business application software with heavy emphasis in the manufacturing environment. She has project managed and has experience with many ERP systems : Oracle, SAP, AskManMan and multiple other enterprise support applications.
Clients think of Kristen as helping bridge the gap between information technology and business users
What : Kristen heads up our applications support and business process mapping competencies. Kristen is a highly proficient project manager and her foundation in Business Systems Analysis coupled with her high intellect and strong business acumen enables her to provide tremendous value to any business.
Results : A sample of some projects
Trimble Navigation, Sunnyvale Project Manager
- Drove corporate Oracle Manufacturing implementation, coordinating project management team activities (completion of dependent side projects as well as all aspects of the main implementation) and outside consulting groups.
- Provided on-going project management and business analysis to manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Analyzed manufacturing business flow and data ownership; documented processes and trained users.
- Defined and implemented strategy and tools for improved communication with contract manufacturers.
- Implemented Demand Solutions forecasting tool.
Bay Networks, Santa Clara Business Systems Analyst
- Mapped interfaces between SAP, Oracle database data staging area, and internally-developed bolt-on systems.
- Tested new Oracle-based channel capture, information warehouse, and commissions systems interfaces; set up GQL models for users and validated against legacy systems.
- Performed business gap analysis for and managed commissions project; managed channel pricing project.
LifeScan (a Johnson & Johnson company), Milpitas Solutions Lead
- Drove launch of web-based new product development roadmap to streamline processes. Trained Innovation Processes (non-technical) employees in Milpitas and Inverness to provide ongoing support of the roadmap.
Kristen has a BA in English from UC Berkeley, and MBA from Santa Clara University and was certified CPIM with APICS